Borrow, Renew, Reserve
You can renew and reserve books online through your account or contact us at (580) 362-3934. You’ll need to have your patron ID and phone number ready to reserve items.
Borrowers must register for a card.
- Parents must sign for Internet use for children under age 18.
- Adults must give identification with a current address.
Copy, Print and Fax
- Black & White copier and printing: 25¢ per page
- Color printing 50¢ per page
- Basic fax: $1.00 per page
- Fax (580) 362-1028
Internet and Computer
- You must have a valid library card.
- There is no charge for the use of the computer and the Internet.
- There is a 20 minute time limit if others are waiting.
- Use may not go over 2 hours in a single day.
The book drop is located on the back side of the building, drive through the alley.